Career-Focused Training. Ongoing Job Placement Assistance. In-Depth Curriculum. Discover the Healthcare Career College Difference…
Are you looking to start training towards a career in healthcare? Since 1990, Healthcare Career College has helped thousands of students gain the skills, hands-on training, and experience they need to pursue a rewarding healthcare career.
We provide a fast career pathway to employment in the healthcare industry by offering a variety of programs ranging in length from 6 weeks to 23 months*. Located in South Los Angeles, you will feel right at home on our campus while training to become a healthcare professional.
Next Program Start Dates
- Nov 2ndMedical Biller and Coder: Medical Biller and Coder Healthcare Career College - Paramount 8527 Alondra Blvd, Suite #128 Paramount CA USA 90723 Start a rewarding career in medical administration with our Computerized Medical Biller and Coder program! In 11 months*, you will be fully prepared to work in hospitals, medical billing and coding companies, or insurance offices.https://healthcarecareercollege.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/medical-billing-coding-hero.jpgHealthcare Career College
- Nov 2ndDental Assistant: Dental Assistant Healthcare Career College - Paramount 8527 Alondra Blvd, Suite #128 Paramount CA USA 90723 Dental Assisting is an excellent career choice for those who have great attention to detail skills and enjoy being around other people. Start a rewarding career as a Dental Assistant in as little as 11 months*! https://healthcarecareercollege.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/dental-assistant-hero-opt.jpgHealthcare Career College
- Nov 2ndMassage Therapy: Massage Therapy Healthcare Career College - Paramount 8527 Alondra Blvd, Suite #128 Paramount CA USA 90723 If you're looking to start training towards a career in Massage Therapy, look no further. Our 11-month* hands-on program will give you the skills and training you need to start an in-demand in Massage Therapy.https://healthcarecareercollege.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/massage-therapy-hero-opt.jpgHealthcare Career College
- Nov 2ndMedical Assistant Administrative and Clinical: Medical Assistant Administrative and Clinical Healthcare Career College - Paramount 8527 Alondra Blvd, Suite #128 Paramount CA USA 90723 Medical Assistants work alongside doctors and other healthcare professionals to provide assistance to diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, as well as ensure that patients receive the best possible care while being treated.https://healthcarecareercollege.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/medical-assistant-hero-opt.jpgHealthcare Career College
- Nov 2ndPatient Care Technician: Patient Care Technician Healthcare Career College - Paramount 8527 Alondra Blvd, Suite #128 Paramount CA USA 90723 Learn what it takes to work closely with patients in a health care industry as a Patient Care Technician in as little as 11 months*. You will tend to ill and injured individuals under the supervision of doctors, nurses, and medical professionals.https://healthcarecareercollege.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/istock_8064653_patient_care_tech_hero.jpgHealthcare Career College
- Nov 2ndPhysical Therapy Aide: Physical Therapy Aide Healthcare Career College - Paramount 8527 Alondra Blvd, Suite #128 Paramount CA USA 90723 Physical Therapy Aides prepare the treatment area, clean and set up equipment, and assist patients moving to and from treatment areas. Get the skills to become a vital team member of any Physical Therapy office in as little as 11 months*.https://healthcarecareercollege.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/physical-therapy-aide-hero-opt.jpgHealthcare Career College
- Nov 9thNurse Assistant/Home Health Aide: Nurse Assistant/Home Health Aide - Nurse Assistant - Evening Healthcare Career College - Paramount 8527 Alondra Blvd, Suite #128 Paramount CA USA 90723 In as little as 8 weeks*, you will be ready for a rewarding career as a Nursing Assistant. A Nursing Assisting career is extremely fulfilling as you will be providing providing significant care to patients in the health care industry.https://healthcarecareercollege.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/nurse-assistant-nurse-opt.jpgHealthcare Career College
- Nov 10thHealthcare Management Associate Degree: Healthcare Management Associate Degree Healthcare Career College - Paramount 8527 Alondra Blvd, Suite #128 Paramount CA USA 90723 Our hands-on Healthcare Management program will provide you with the skills and training you need to efficiently manage a healthcare team. You will play an important role in patients' health with operational management.https://healthcarecareercollege.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/istock_83340293_healthcare_mgmt_hero.jpgHealthcare Career College
- Nov 20thPhlebotomy Technician: Phlebotomy Technician Healthcare Career College - Paramount 8527 Alondra Blvd, Suite #128 Paramount CA USA 90723 You can start a rewarding career as a Phlebotomy Technician in as little as 6 weeks*! Learning to draw blood from patients is an important skill that many healthcare professionals need and may increase potential employment opportunities for you.https://healthcarecareercollege.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/phlebotomy-hero-opt.jpgHealthcare Career College
- Apr 19thDiagnostic Medical Sonography: Diagnostic Medical Sonography - Morning Healthcare Career College - Paramount 8527 Alondra Blvd, Suite #128 Paramount CA USA 90723 This program will provide you with the hands-on training, technical knowledge and industry experience you need to pursue a successful career as a Sonographer. The Diagnostic Medical Sonography program can be completed as a Diploma or an Associate's Degree.https://healthcarecareercollege.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/diagnostic-medical-sonography-hero-opt.jpgHealthcare Career College
Attention DACA Students! CARES Act Funds are Now Available to Help You With Your Expenses While Enrolled in School! Call Us For More Information!**
Get the Administrative and Clinical Skills to Become a Medical Assistant
Healthcare Career College’s Medical Assistant program is designed to provide you with the skills and hands-on training you need to quickly start a career as a qualified Medical Assistant.
As a student in this program, you will learn a variety of important procedures that Medical Assistants complete daily. You will also be fully prepared to sit for the Medical Assistant and the Electronic Health Records Certification Exams, which you can take on-campus.
Find out if a career as a Medical Assistant is right for you today.
What Sets Us Apart?
Career-Focused Training – Each of our programs are designed to provide the relevant, up-to-date skills employers are looking for in the healthcare field. All of your time will be spent on relevant skills you’ll use on the job.
A Culture of Caring – At Healthcare Career College, whatever program you choose, our friendly and knowledgeable instructors will give you the attention you need and help you to learn the skills that will lead to your new career.
Job Placement Assistance – Our staff takes job placement very seriously. When you graduate from Healthcare Career College, we work hard to help you to find that job. Employers in the area know that we put our students through a rigorous education and that our students are well prepared upon graduation.
Nationally Accredited – We are accredited by the Council on Occupational Education, approved by the Department of Education, the California Bureau of Private Post Secondary Education, the Veteran’s Affairs Administration, and the Workforce Development Board.
Need Your High School Diploma?
Earning your high school diploma will open up doors for your employment. We offer a free program open to the public which includes convenient, flexible options to earn your diploma.
At Healthcare Career College, we support you every step of the way. Learn more about our free High School Equivalency program today.
At Healthcare Career College, we are dedicated to providing you with the knowledge and hands-on training you need so you can start a successful career in healthcare.
If you are ready to take the steps that will lead you to a rewarding healthcare career, you can apply online or in-person to Healthcare Career College quickly and easily.
Is Healthcare Career Training Right for You? Take the "Healthcare Career Training Readiness" Quiz
This fun, online quiz takes 3-minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Healthcare Career Training Readiness score now.
Job Placement Assistance
We know that the reason that you decided to go through the hard work of earning your degree, certificate, or diploma was so that you could get a rewarding job in the healthcare field once you are finished. That’s why we offer continuous job placement assistance to our current students and graduates.
As a graduate of Healthcare Career College, you will enter the professional world with confidence, fully prepared to make a smooth transition from student to working professional.
Is a Rewarding Career in Healthcare Right for You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about careers in Healthcare and exploring whether Healthcare Career College is right for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.
For immediate questions, call (562) 804-1239
*Program length when completed in normal time.
**Available only for those who qualify.