An Investment in Your Future
There are many student financing options available. Once you are accepted into a program, Healthcare Career College’s financial aid department will help you apply for financial aid and determine the aid you may qualify for.
Healthcare Career College participates in the following financial assistance programs for qualified students:
- Federal Pell Grants
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
- Subsidized Federal Stafford Loan
- Unsubsidized Federal Stafford Loan
- Federal PLUS Loan
- Private Alternative Loan Programs
- Federal Work-Study Program
- WIA/TRA State Grants
- Americorps Scholarships
- Our school code is 041327
- Apply for Federal Student Aid
- Find out more about Federal Student Aid
- Visit the College Navigator Website for consumer and student body diversity information.
- Calculate a Sample Loan Payment Schedule
Is a Rewarding Career in Healthcare Right for You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about your financial aid options and exploring whether Healthcare Career College is right for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.
For immediate questions, call (562) 804-1239